All incoming students wishing to come to the University of Cyprus as Erasmus or other exchange students must be officially nominated by their home universities.
A valid Erasmus Bilateral Agreement must exist between them and the University of Cyprus.
More information is available at the relevant website of the University's Office for International Relations
You can find detailed information on the procedures and relevant dates in the document prepared by the Office of Interantional Relations of our University. Click on this link
- 1st of May for students coming in the 1st (fall) semester or for the full academic year.
- 1st of October for students coming in the 2nd (spring) semester.
The nomination e-mail must include the following information for the student:
- Family name
- First Name
- Date of Birth
- Period of Stay (1st Semester/2nd Semester/Whole Academic Year)
- Valid student email address
- Level of Studies (1st, 2nd or 3rd cycle)
- Home Department and Subject Area
- Receiving Department at the University of Cyprus according to the Agreement
- In the case of non-Erasmus exchange students please also mention the agreement under which the student is nominated.
Please note that all the above data are compulsory: if one of them is missing the nomination of the students will not be processed. After nomination the students receive by e-mail a link with all the information on application procedures and deadlines
There is a variety of courses available in English for incoming Erasmus students, both in the undergraduate and graduate levels. You can find the relevant lists and course descriptions in the following links
All students wishing to apply for an Erasmus study period at the University of Cyprus must send the following documents duly completed and signed within the specified deadines for each semester:
- Erasmus+ Application Form
- Erasmus+ Learning Agreement
- Recent Transcript of Records from home university
- Official proof of knowledge of English (e.g. IELTS, IGCSE, TOEFL etc)
- In the case of 2nd or 3rd cycle students a copy of the Bachelor's degree must also be attached.
For further information or specific inquiries please contact one of the following:
Mobility Support Office
Officer in charge
Τel.: +357 22894281
Fax: +357 22 894471
Office: ADM, Level 0
Department of Economics
Tel.: +357 22893688
Office: FEB02, 116
Officer in charge
Tel.: +357 22893722
Office: FEB02, 024