The Academic Affair and Student Welfare Service’s (AASWS) Mission is the active and continuous contribution towards the creation of an environment of equal access to creative education, academic success, personal and social welfare and development, for all Undergraduate Students of the University of Cyprus.
AASWS is responsible for supporting students in all issues relating to their studies, housing and student life, while providing personal and career guidance, and social and financial support.
Services provided to prospective and existing Students regarding Studies:
- Providing information regarding admission policy.
- Providing information regarding entrance exams, transfers / second degree.
- Providing information regarding Programs of Study
- Preparation of Academic Calendar and Exams Schedule.
- Issuing of Academic Documents (Degrees, Transcripts, Diploma Supplements, etc.).
- Coordinating the electronic enrollment of all students.
- Contributing towards the Graduation Ceremonies.
- Providing information to students regarding Study Regulations.
Welfare and Counseling services offered to Students:
- Support to students with disabilities and health / learning issues, so that equal access to their academic obligations is guaranteed.
- Guidance relating to career planning and development, and assistance in securing employment.
- Support and assistance in issues relating to their student life, such as housing, formation and functioning of Student Clubs, financial support, bursaries and awards.
- Counseling on students’ academic, personal and social issues.
By browsing our website, you can access valuable information for both current and prospective students. The people of AASWS are also at your disposal for any further queries you might have.
Academic Affairs and Student Welfare Service