10th ERASMUS STAFF TRAINING WEEK of THE UNIVERSITY OF CYPRUS, 25-29 MAY 2020, NICOSIA, CYPRUS
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC THE ERASMUS STAFF WEEK HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR OCTOBER 2020 - THE DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON
ERASMUS+ STUDENT MOBILITY - LEARN AND EXPERIENCE WITH STORY TELLING
The University of Cyprus is organizing its 10th Erasmus Staff Training Week in Nicosia, Cyprus.
This year the staff week will be dedicated to Erasmus Coordinators or Professors who serve as Academic Erasmus Coordinatros and who mainly deal with student exchanges.
- Share knowledge of all participants and learn from each others’ practice, challenges, experience using group discussions techniques;
- Co-create Mobility Journey based on knowledge sharing using the method of storytelling;
- Visualize, analyze and reflect on jointly co-created Mobility Journey using business simulation and innovation theatre approaches.
- An understanding about your own practice through the lenses of shared experiences of the other participants, discovering useful tips to help deliver mobility in new ways;
- A knowledge on where, when and how your own practice could be enriched making it as a story to take;
- An introduction to a wide range of support resources, tools, materials, innovations that have been developing by peers in other European universities.
WHO CAN APPLY
Click here to see the preliminary programme of the University of Cyprus 10th Erasmus Staff Week
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINES
If you are interested to participate in the 10th UCY Erasmus Staff Week please fill in the UCY online ESW Application form here below
The online form will be open from the the 3rd February until the 3rd March 2020. Please fill it in and submit it online.
CONFIRMATION FOR PARTICIPATION
After the end of the deadline all applications will be gathered and examined.
You will receive an answer (even if you are not accepted) at the latest by the 15th March 2020.
There is a compulsory fee of 50 euro. Fee includes coffee break, lunches, the Erasmus dinner, the city tour and the excursion.
Participants of the staff week can exhibit their universities during the Market Place which will be on display during the week.
VENUE OF THE ERASMUS STAFF WEEK
The Erasmus Staff Week will take place at the Social Activities Centre of the University of Cyprus New Campus in Aglantzia, Nicosia.
ACCOMMODATION IN NICOSIA
More information will be available soon.
FUNDING FOR PARTICIPATION
You may apply for funding at your home universities through the Erasmus Staff Training category (STT) or the Erasmus Organizational support (OS)