Our vision is to help cultivate humane organisations and societies through teaching and research that increase knowledge, skills and impact.
Our mission is to contribute in the dissemination of people-centred management policies and practices, adding value to individuals, organisations and the society.
The cornerstones of our mission involve
- a challenging and innovative learning experience for our students;
- a community of experts creating, cultivating and sharing knowledge and skills;
- an outward-looking approach linking teaching and research with policy and practice
Our core values are:
The program’s main aim is to offer students a challenging, supporting and constructive learning environment where theoretical perspectives and research insights are critically debated and thought upon to understand how HR can contribute to the development of humane organizations of excellence.
The specific objectives οf the Program are to:
- provide core knowledge in HR management and strategy, thus laying the foundations for developing knowledgeable, reflective and responsible researchers and managers;
- train students in research methods and expose them to the latest research thinking in the field of HRM;
- establish direct links to the practice of HRM through experiential learning achieved by project work, professional workshops and interactions with HR practitioners;
- enable students to access an established HRM network in Cyprus;
- develop and strengthen students’ individual and professional skills;
- develop methodical, reflective and responsible managers with expert knowledge to reliably and conscientiously lead their organizations through the changing business and HRM environment;
- become an exemplar of an industry-led Program that adheres to international academic standards of excellence but is tailored according to the idiosyncrasies of the Cypriot business and social environment;
- enhance the engagement of the Department with its various stakeholders – including businesses, professional associations, trade unions, public organizations and NGOs – to contribute to solving real problems and challenges through consultancy and research projects