Kapuscinski Development Lecture given by the renowned philosopher, neuroscientist, geostrategist and author, Professor Nayef Al-Rodhan, entitled "Ethical and Security Implications of Emerging Technologies", 14/10/2015
- Intervention of Ms Androulla Kaminara, Head of Task Force: Knowledge, Performance and Results – Directorate General for International Cooperation and Development, entitled "The European Year of Development and the 2030 agenda for Sustainable Development"
- Lecture by Professor Nayef Al-Rodhan entitled "Ethical and Security Implications of Emerging Technologies"
Donation to the University of Cyprus by the embassy of Sweden in Cyprus: The Linnaeus Apostles-Global Science and Adventure
· Speech by the Rector, Professor Constantinos Christophides Christophides
· Speech by H.E. Ambassador of Sweden, Mr. Klas Gierow Gierow
· Speech by Dr Rita Severis (Art Historian)
- "Energy security of the Central European region from the Czech Republic perspective", Ms Jitka Holubcova, Advisor, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic
- "LOTOS Group and tis upstream operations in Poland, Norway and Lithuania", "Central European Energy Partners", Mr. Dariusz Bugajski, expert from LOTOS Petrobaltic S.A
- "Monetization of Natural Gas of Eastern Mediterranean", Professor Panos Papanastasiou, Dean of the Faculty of Engineering, University of Cyprus
- "Cyprus Hydrocarbons the New Frontiers for Cyprus", Mr. Andy Varoshiotis, President of Oil and Gas Association
- 13th ISSEI Conference, Cyprus 02-06 July 2012. Marianna Papastephanou, "Philosophical Echoes from the Prison Cell"
- Strategic Human Resources Leadership, Lecture by Professor Paul M. Swiercz (17th of March 2005)