- To adopt quality assurance and measures for the evaluation of postgraduate studies in order to improve the education provided by the University of Cyprus.
- To encourage interdepartmental programmes of study, including doctoral programmes and further synergies among the departments.
- To assist the departments in obtaining external financial support for postgraduate studies and research. Pursue external funding through local and international collaborations, advance learning and support a culture of inquiry that is disseminated globally as new knowledge.
- To encourage the development of programmes of study in international languages other than Greek and Turkish.
- To provide financial support to postgraduate students through scholarships and grants in exchange for research or teaching.
Dean of the Graduate School: Professor Haridimos Tsoukas, Department of Business and Public Administration
Vice Dean of the Graduate School: Professor May Chehab, Department of French and European Studies