Initially ask yourself the following questions:
1. Which is/will be your Department of study?
2. Will your classes take place at the University's Central Buildings (ie Kallipoleos Avenue) or at the University Campus (ie Aglantzia Avenue)?
3. Are you a student of the Department of Architecture?
4. Where do most of your classes take place?
5. What is your financial situation?
Depending on the above, you can judge which area suits you most for renting a residence, according to the distance of the accommodation areas from the buildings you have classes, as well as your financial comfort.
1. If your classes are not at the University Campus, you can search for accommodation at locations that are further away from Geri and Aglantzia.
2. The same applies if you do not have classes at the Campus until late at night.
3. You should search for a place to stay in areas where a bus runs directly to the University, so you do not have to change two (2) buses to reach the University. That way you will not delay for your classes.
Keep in mind that an apartment in an area farther from the University, but closer to a bus stop, is a better solution for three reasons:
- Lower rents,
- Easy transportation
- In difficult weather conditions (heavy rain and a lot of heat) you will not have to spend enough time walking to reach the University.
You can search for a private residence from the list of apartment/houses we publish with private ads, which is posted in our Announcements and is renewed every Friday.
All information on Nicosia maps and Bus routes are located at the bottom of our page.