University of Bristol Research Programme: Interdisciplinary Approaches to the Lives of Infants and Children in past and present urban societies.
- Swiss Research Project (2013-2016): “Lactation in History: A Cross-cultural Research on Suckling Practice Representations of Breastfeeding and Politics of Maternity in a European context”
- Swiss Research Project (2016-2019): “To be a Child in Roman Aventicum/Avenches (1st-3rd c. AD): Evidence on Health, Disease and Feeding Practices from Bioarchaeology”
- Cardiff University Research Programme (2015): “Nain and Mam and Me: historical artefacts, social history and opening the conversation about infant feeding in Wales”
- ConcotingHistory (Laurence Totelin)
- La Leche League International
- University of Cyprus Library