The Master’s Program in Human Resource Management will add value to students as individuals and professionals, to research in the Department and the University, as well as to the local economy and society at large.
Specifically, the Master’s Program in Human Resource Management intends to provide its students:
- Knowledge in the foundations of human resource management and strategy through a critical and analytical situational perspective
- Access to the latest research thinking and findings from leading experts in HRM
- Preparation to follow doctoral studies in relevant fields
- Opportunities to translate theoretical knowledge into practice through experiential learning, professional workshops and interactions with practitioners
- Access to an established network of HRM professionals in Cyprus
- Opportunities to learn in a supportive and challenging environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Multiple career options upon graduation
- Opportunities for professional and research collaborations with experts in the field.